Clinical dietitian graduated from the University of the Americas Puebla, with a background working with metabolic diseases specialists in both private and public practice. Continuous training in health education and the dietary management of chronic degenerative diseases.
Ruby has participated in various courses and diplomas, among them:
- Master’s degree in Nutrition and Metabolism with a speciality in Clinical Nutrition from Universitat de Barcelona.
- Diploma in diabetes education from Universidad Iberoamericana.
- Diploma in obesity education from Universidad Iberoamericana.
- Course in health behavior change strategies from Yale School of Public Health.
- Course in latest perspectives in nutrition and dietetics from Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Courses and certification in IV nutrition.
- Participated in researches involving nutrition and lifestyle interventions.
“I am dedicated to providing our patients with professional nutrition guidance according to their requirements and objectives as well as the necessary tools and self-care strategies to take effective control of their own well-being.” - Ruby Alexandra