Daniel Garza, M.D.
Dr Garza is a surgeon graduated from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara, physician responsible for the Emergency Service in private sectors in various municipalities within Mexico. He has been the medical director of Giostar Mexico in Los Algodones since 2016 and has extensive knowledge of regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy. Actively participating in the quality of life of our patients and their needs while also furthering his knowledge in the field.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Current Medical Director of GIOSTAR Mexico in Los Algodones Mexicali Baja California (since 2017).
- Surgeon graduated from the Autonomous University of Guadalajara.
- Diploma in Diabetology.
- Physician responsable of patient admission in a private Maternal and Child Health Hospital in Guadalajara, 2011.
- Physician responsible for external medical service and emergencies at San Javier Marina private hospital in Puerto Vallarta, 2012.
- Experience in metabolic control of diabetic and hypertensive patients in a private medical unite in Guadalajara, 2014.
- Physician responsible for external medical service and emergencies in private hospital Hospiten for 2 years.
- Diploma in Regenerative Medicine
“Today, traditional medicine and its many branches, work together to provide more comprehensive treatments that respond to the patient’s needs and their pathology. Medicine continues to innovate and evolve, in order to eliminate borders and be able to offer different ways of dealing with a patient's problems. Being and option to slow down the aging process of the human body, we integrate regenerative medicine in the evaluation and treatment of a patient, because it is also a second chance for the body itself to repair and regenerate tissue that has been compromised by pathology or natural wear in less time, we integrate regenerative medicine in the evaluation and treatment of a patient.” – Dr. Daniel Garza C.