Stem Cell Treatment for Shoulder
Stem cell treatment cost for shoulder pain
The cost of the treatment for Shoulder Pain, in Giostar Mexico, ranges from $5,000.00 USD to $12,000.00 USD, in function of each patient's condition. Pricing highly depends on the preferred clinic location the patient chooses. What does this include?
- Transportation from hotel-clinic, clinic-hotel and airport-hotel as well as hotel-airport (mainly for our Clinics in Playa del Carmen and Guadalajara; our Clinic in Los Algodones, due to its proximity to the US-Mexico border crossing, we pick up patients on the border or at Yuma Airport and take them to our clinic or their hotel)
- Lodging (available in our Clinic in Algodones) in Hotel Hacienda or Hotel Cielito Lindo
- Oxygen Therapy
- Body preparation – Nutritional IV Therapy
- 1 - 10 billion exosomes (volume depends on Doctor's personal evaluation of each patient)
- 3 stem cell vials (105 million stem cells) - IV (Intravenous) and Local applications
- Laboratory protocol by Dr. Anand (activation of the stem cells in order to direct them towards the affected tissue or organ)
- Medical Consultation
- Dietitian Follow up post-treatment
- Preferential discount for future reinforcements/applications
- Laboratory exams the previous day before the first application
If you are interested in receiving the benefits of stem cell treatment, you can fill out this contact form and we will give you a call or email you as soon as possible. You can also contact us directly to our US landline 619-866-6000.
Financial Option for Stem Cell Treatment
Giostar Mexico is continuously looking to provide our patients with resources and options to receive stem cell therapy at the best stem cell clinics in Mexico. We are happy to announce that, through United Medical Credit, our patients (exclusive for US citizens) may now receive up to $25,000.00 USD in credit for their treatment (note: price for therapy varies depending on the condition to be treated and a number of stem cells [vials] included). Patients can ask for the maximum amount of the credit or ask for a percentage based on the price of the therapy.