Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Disease
Table of Contents
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is a degenerative condition that affects the kidneys and body's ability to clean the blood, filter, and help control the blood pressure. It also affects the red blood cell and vitamin D production the metabolism needs for bone health.
There are different symptoms on which we can identify Chronic Kidney Disease:
- Trouble sleeping
- Weakness and fatigue
- Swelling on ankles and feet
- Chest pain
- Changes in how much you urinate
- Itching with persistence
Kidney Stem Cell Therapy
With stem cell therapy for Chronic Kidney Disease, the application of mesenchymal stem cells focuses on stopping the progression of CKD by boosting the immune system and helping repair the damaged tissue, renal structure, and body functions lost by the condition.
In addition, our protocol can also help decrease inflammation and symptoms; help to prevent other conditions caused by CKD, and be beneficial to address autoimmune diseases as well.
Kidney Stem Cell Therapy Cost
Stem cell therapy cost for Kidney Diseases, in Giostar Mexico, starts at $8,500.00 USD for one application (half-treatment). Pricing highly depends on the personalized protocol that the Medical Director determines based on each patient's condition. What may this include?
- Transportation from hotel-clinic, clinic-hotel and airport-hotel as well as hotel-airport (mainly for our Clinics in Playa del Carmen and Guadalajara; our Clinic in Los Algodones, due to its proximity to the US-Mexico border crossing, we pick up patients on the border or at Yuma Airport and take them to our clinic or their hotel)
- Lodging (available in our Clinic in Algodones) in Hotel Hacienda or Hotel Cielito Lindo
- Oxygen Therapy
- Body preparation – Nutritional IV Therapy
- 1 - 10 billion exosomes (volume depends on Doctor's personal evaluation of each patient)
- 1 - 4 stem cell vials (35 - 140 million stem cells)
- Laboratory protocol by Dr. Anand (activation of the stem cells in order to direct them towards the affected tissue or organ)
- Medical Consultation
- Dietitian Follow up post-therapy
- Preferential prices for future reinforcements/applications
- Laboratory exams the previous day before the first application
If you are interested in receiving the benefits of stem cell therapy, you can fill out this contact form and we will give you a call or email you as soon as possible. You can also contact us directly to our US landline 619-866-6000.
Stem Cell Therapy Financing
Through United Medical Credit, our patients (exclusive for US citizens) may now receive up to $25,000.00 USD in credit for their treatment (note: price for therapy varies depending on the condition to be treated and a number of stem cells [vials] included).
Giostar Stem Cell Therapy
Being part of the last three decades of innovative discoveries in the research-based area of regenerative medicine, Stem Cell Therapy promotes the reduction and stoppage of degenerative diseases or conditions, such as ALS, physical injuries and aging, bolstering the regeneration of damaged tissues, bodily processes and overall well-being.
Giostar Mexico specializes in medical tourism, receiving patients from all over the world. With the acquired understanding based on scientific research, we are able to provide personalized protocols to each patient. Through specialized allogenic mesenchymal adult stem cells, our regenerative therapy concentrates stem cells in the targeted area, organ or immune system, helping the body stop the progression of a disease or condition and begin regeneration.
Why choose Giostar?
Thanks to a progressive legal framework in Mexico, Giostar can provide personalized therapy with intravenous and local applications otherwise legally unavailable in the United States and Canada. As everyone is unique, we develop personalized protocols for each patient. Although patients may share the same condition, we understand that similar symptoms does not necessarily mean same solution or treatment for everyone. Genetics, lifestyle and other circumstances can affect differently how patients respond to therapy.
It’s of utmost importance that you answer our health history form, this will determine two major factors:
- Your eligibility for therapy
- Your personalized protocol is developed according to your needs.
Stem cell therapy is a procedure in the regenerative medicine field. Regenerative medicine's ultimate goal is that our body regenerates itself. What stem cell therapy does in your body is slow down or stop the suffered deterioration and it can even regenerate damaged tissue and organs. That is why we ask our patients to fill out a Health Form, so our medical staff may first identify if stem cell therapy is actually an option for them, as well as allowing our medical team to understand each patient's specific health conditions.