Pharmaceutical Chemist Biologist graduated from the Autonomous University of Yucatán, with professional experience in both academic and private sectors.
- Good manufacturing practices for biological and biotechnological products
- Various cell therapy courses
- Diploma in clinical bacteriology and antimicrobial susceptibility.
- Diploma in hematopathology
- Fundamentals and techniques of analytical quality in clinical chemistry studies.
- Congress on Nutrition on the oncology patient.
- Congress on Regenerative and Functional Medicine,
- Research in molecular biology and genetics by determining polymorphisms in genes associated with estrogen metabolism in women with breast cancer.
- Implementation of quality management processes that comply with current health legislation in Mexico.
- 5+ years of experience in the process of clinical samples in the areas of chemistry, biology, immunology and bacteriology for the diagnosis of diseases.
- Teaching of Cell Biology, Chemistry and Ecology subjects to upper secondary level students.
- Research presentation at the National Congress of Human Genetics
“Through regenerative medicine, we may contribute to the improvement of people’s quality of life, which is something that I’m passionate about. This motivates me every day to acquire more knowledge about the biological and chemical processes that involve using mesenchymal stem cells” – BSc Sofía López