Professional nurse graduated from the Autonomous University of Baja California, with a work background in both private and public practice.
- General nursing in emergency and maternal-child at Puerto Peñasco, Sonora 2007-2010
- General nursing at General Hospital of Puerto Peñasco, Sonora 2010-2011
- General nursing at Almater Hospital in Mexical, Baja California 2011-2012
- Executive of Clinical and Home Visits in Baja California-Sonora region for Pisa Pharmaceutical 2012-2017
- General nursing at Giostar Mexico in Baja California 2018 - presente
“Comprehensive care of patients is the responsibility of nursuing group. With time, I have learned that, in order to take care of the body, one must also care for the mind and spirit, which is part of the attention I actively provide and improve on a daily basis.” - Jesús