Surgeon graduate from the Autonomous University of Baja California with professional experience in both private and public sectors.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Pre-grade education: Surgeon General from the Autonomous University of Baja California. Federal Professional License: 8557354. State License: 024123-01/17
- Post-grade education: Specialty in Anesthesiology from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), State General Hospital “Dr. Ernesto Ramos Bours”. Federal Professional License: 10369470. State License: 024233-01/17
- Certified Member of the Mexican College of Anesthesiologists.
- Member of Mexicali’s College of Anesthesiologists.
- Medical Director of Sani Medical Center (Los Algodones, Baja California)
- Physician responsible for anesthesiology services for Sani Dental Group, Sani Medical Center and Giostar Mexico (Los Algodones, Baja California).
“Regenerative medicine provides people the option of directly treating the root causes of many afflictions and conditions which are otherwise typically treated with surgery or symptomatically. I gladly and personally support each patient that requires intrathecal applications.” Felipe