Stem Cells Treatment
Stem cell treatments are medical procedures that involve using stem cells to treat or prevent various diseases and medical conditions. What are stem cells? Stem cells are special cells that can divide and develop into different types of cells in the body, making them a promising source of treatment for a range of health problems. Stem cells can be obtained from different sources, such as bone marrow, adipose tissue, or umbilical cord blood, and can be used to regenerate damaged tissues, repair injured organs, and stimulate the immune system.
One of the main benefits of stem cell therapy is its ability to regenerate tissues and promote healing. This can be particularly useful in cases of injury or disease where the body's natural healing process is insufficient. Stem cells can help to repair damaged tissues, such as cartilage or nerve tissue, and can even help to replace entire organs, such as the liver or heart. Stem cell therapy has shown promising results in treating a variety of conditions, including arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, and neurological disorders.
Benefits of Stem Cells
Stem cells offer a range of potential benefits in the field of regenerative medicine. They have the ability to regenerate damaged or diseased tissues, which can be particularly useful in cases where traditional treatments have failed. In addition, stem cells can help to reduce inflammation and promote healing, which can be beneficial in a variety of health conditions. Stem cell therapy has also shown promising results in treating autoimmune diseases, such as multiple sclerosis and lupus, by regulating the immune system and reducing inflammation.
Another benefit of stem cell therapy is its versatility. Stem cells can be used to treat a wide range of conditions, from orthopedic injuries to neurological disorders. They can even be used to regenerate skin tissue and reduce the appearance of scars or wrinkles. Furthermore, stem cell therapy is minimally invasive and generally well-tolerated by patients, with few side effects. This makes it an attractive option for individuals seeking an alternative to traditional medical treatments.
What diseases can stem cells treat?
Stem cell therapy has shown promising results in treating a variety of medical conditions. One of the most common uses of stem cells is in the treatment of orthopedic injuries, such as cartilage damage or joint pain. Stem cells can help to regenerate damaged tissue and reduce inflammation, leading to improved mobility and reduced pain. Additionally, stem cell therapy has shown promise in treating neurological disorders, such as Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, and spinal cord injuries.
Stem cells can also be used to treat autoimmune diseases, such as multiple sclerosis and lupus. By regulating the immune system and reducing inflammation, stem cell therapy can help to manage the symptoms of these conditions and improve overall quality of life. Furthermore, stem cells have been shown to have anti-cancer properties and can be used in conjunction with traditional cancer treatments to improve outcomes.
Stem Cell therapy Cost
The cost of stem cell therapy can vary widely, depending on a variety of factors, such as the type of stem cells used, the method of delivery, and the location of the treatment center. In general, stem cell therapy prices ranging from $20,000.00 USD to $50,000.00 USD. However, it's important to note that many insurance companies do not cover the cost of stem cell therapy, so patients should be prepared to pay out-of-pocket.
The cost of stem cell therapy can also depend on the location of the treatment center. Stem cell therapy is available in many countries around the world, with varying degrees of regulation and quality control. In some countries, such as Mexico, stem cell therapy may be offered at a lower cost than in the United States, but patients should carefully research the credentials and reputation of the treatment center before proceeding.
Giostar Stem Cell Therapy Mexico
Giostar Mexico is a leading company in the field of stem cell therapy with more than 15 years of experience. We are in a constant search for innovation and progress to continue offering the best treatments for various diseases and chronic pain such as ALS, COPD, Diabetes, Arthritis, among many others; With personalized treatments directed by Dr. Anand Srivastava, we seek to offer unique therapies for unique conditions, like yours.
In regards of legislation and regulations for stem cell therapy, Mexico has some of the most progressive legal frameworks in the world, which allows to treat patients with conditions that require types of infiltrations that are not allowed in the USA, including those that require intrathecal, cervical or lumbar infiltration. Another very important point is the support and regulation of COFEPRIS (Mexico's equivalent of the FDA), which verifies that all processes are carried out properly for the perfect care of patients.
Giostar Stem Cell Therapy Cost Mexico
On average, Stem Cell Therapy in Mexico with Giostar Mexico starts at $8,500.00 USD for one application (half-treatment). Pricing highly depends on the personalized protocol that the Medical Director determines based on each patient's condition.
What may an average stem cell treatment in Mexico include?
- (Transportation from hotel-clinic, clinic-hotel and airport-hotel as well as hotel-airport (mainly for our Clinics in Playa del Carmen and Guadalajara; our Clinic in Los Algodones, due to its proximity to the US-Mexico border crossing, we pick up patients on the border and take them to our clinic or their hotel)
- Lodging (included in our Clinic in Algodones; lodging in Guadalajara and Playa del Carmen are paid by the patient)
- Oxygen Therapy
- Body preparation – Nutritional IV Therapy
- 1 - 10 billion exosomes (volume depends on Doctor's personal evaluation of each patient)
- 1 - 4 stem cell vials (35 - 140 million stem cells)
- Laboratory protocol by Dr. Anand Srivastava (activation of the stem cells in order to direct them towards the affected tissue or organ)
- Medical Consultation
- Dietitian Follow up post-therapy
- Preferential prices for future reinforcements/applications
- Laboratory exams the previous day before first application
- National Institutes of Health. (2021). Stem Cell Basics. Retrieved from https://stemcells.nih.gov/info/basics
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration. (2019). What Are Stem Cells? Retrieved from https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/what-are-stem-cells
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. (2019). Stem Cell Therapy. Retrieved from https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/treatment/stem-cell-therapy/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2020). Stem Cell Treatments: What You Need to Know. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpao/features/stem-cell-treatments/index.html
- Harvard Health Publishing. (2018). Stem cell therapy: A rising tide. Retrieved from https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/stem-cell-therapy-a-rising-tide-2018071714303
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. (2021). Stem Cell Transplants for MS. Retrieved from https://www.nationalmssociety.org/Treating-MS/Complementary-Alternative-Medicines/Stem-Cell-Transplants-for-MS
- International Society for Stem Cell Research. (2020). Guidelines for Stem Cell Research and Clinical Translation. Retrieved from https://www.isscr.org/guidelines2016