Stem Cell Therapy for Pain
Stem Cell Therapy for Pain
Stem cell therapy can help treat multiple conditions, the use of mesenchymal stem cells for pain management and muscular injury directly in the affected area helps the immune system to reduce the inflammatory response caused by any injury or disease. In addition, it helps the body to self-modulate and regenerate its own stem cells. If available, MRIs or Imaging greatly contribute to guided infiltrations that directly benefit the affected areas.
Stem cell therapy for pain relief
Pain begins in the nerves that are between skin and the organs throughout the body. When we feel a stimulus these nerves react and send signals throughout the spinal cord to the brain. When diseases or another type of condition these receptors can be constantly activated. If you feel pain for more than 3 months, it is said that you have. chronic pain.
At Giostar Mexico we offer personalized treatments that significantly reduce patient pain. Our stem cell therapies have achieved results in less than a week to treat all types of pain.
Stem cell therapy for neck pain
Poor posture can lead to neck pain. Spending a lot of time in a bad posture in front of the computer or hunched over can stress the neck muscles. On the long term, neck pain can become a real problem, leading to trouble sleeping and constant headaches.
Stem cell therapy for back pain
Back pain is much more common than might think, according to Georgetown University's Health Policy Institute nearly 65 million Americans report back pain. Adults with back pain not only report physical discomfort in general, but also reflect greater stress and worse mental health; People with back pain often feel sad, hopeless, or worthless.
Many factors come into play when back pain develops, for example: posture, obesity, age (aging) and depressive moods, this can vary from patient to patient. It must be taken into account that this is not a disease, it is rather a condition that generates affliction.
Stem cell therapy has become an excellent option to treat back pain because it is a non-invasive procedure that aims to regenerate the damage in a more natural way without the need for surgery. Being part of regenerative medicine, these processes are well regulated and have strict protocols that are rigorously reviewed to offer patients a safe treatment.
Stem cell therapy for arthritis
Arthritis is a condition that may causes inflammation in one or more joints. To date, there are records of more than 100 types of arthritis. Most common symptoms are swelling, pain, stiffness and limitations of movement in the joints. Severe cases of arthritis can end up leaving chronic pain and irreversible problems, so it is important that if there are more than one of these symptoms, it is recommended that you visit your physician to evaluate.
Stem cell therapy, being regenerative medicine, is capable of reducing joint inflammation and regenerating cartilage, thereby helping to treat arthritis in a very effective way. This is a non-invasive treatment that is applied to the joints locally, so is completely safe.
Cost of stem cell therapy for back pain
Stem cell therapy cost for back pain, bulged discs, or any type of arthritis, in Giostar Mexico, starts at $8,500.00 USD for one application (half-treatment). Pricing highly depends on the personalized protocol that the Medical Director determines based on each patient's condition. What may this include?
- Transportation from hotel-clinic, clinic-hotel and airport-hotel as well as hotel-airport (mainly for our Clinics in Playa del Carmen and Guadalajara; our Clinic in Los Algodones, due to its proximity to the US-Mexico border crossing, we pick up patients on the border or at Yuma Airport and take them to our clinic or their hotel)
- Lodging (available in our Clinic in Algodones) in Hotel Hacienda or Hotel Cielito Lindo
- Oxygen Therapy
- Body preparation – Nutritional IV Therapy
- 1 - 10 billion exosomes (volume depends on Doctor's personal evaluation of each patient)
- 1 - 4 stem cell vials (35 - 140 million stem cells) - IV (Intravenous) and Intrathecal applications
- Laboratory protocol by Dr. Anand (activation of the stem cells in order to direct them towards the affected tissue or organ)
- Medical Consultation
- Dietitian Follow up post-therapy
- Preferential prices for future reinforcements/applications
- Laboratory exams the previous day before the first application
We have more than 15 years of experience offering personalized therapies with state-of-the-art equipment to treat many types of conditions such as ALS, COPD, Diabetes, Parkinson's and Cancer. In the field of pain management our results are very good and the success stories speak for themselves. Using mesenchymal stem cells, we offer our patients the most advanced infiltration techniques to help them improve their lifestyle.
- Institute, H. p. (n.d.). Health policy institute. Retrieved from Chronic Back Pain: https://hpi.georgetown.edu/backpain/#:~:text=Nearly%2065%20million%20Americans%20report,condition%20in%20the%20United%20States
prevention, C. f. (2019, February 20).
- Center for disease control and prevention. Retrieved from Arthritis: https://www.cdc.gov/arthritis/basics/types.html#:~:text=Arthritis%20means%20inflammation%20or%20swelling,include%20joint%20pain%20and%20stiffness