Stem Cell Therapy For Multiple Sclerosis
Multiple Sclerosis(MS) is a neurological and central nervous system degenerative disease, and it can affect a person to the point of disabling him or her.
In MS the connectivity between the brain and the body is compromised, the immune system attacks the myelin, which is a lipid-rich substance that covers the nerves, isolating the electrical impulses and facilitating their travel from neuron to neuron. Over time, the nerves can deteriorate due to the exposure and become permanently damaged.
Symptoms of MS vary from person to person. There are several types of MS and each affects the nerve to a different extent and which areas of the brain are the ones damaged.
Multiple Sclerosis has no cure yet, but scientist, biologist, and doctors work together to develop new therapies that are able to help slow down the deterioration and handle some of the symptoms.
Types of Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Not all forms of MS are the same, there are 4 types of MS and they are classified by how far the disease has advanced and deteriorated the patient’s health. Your healthcare provider can give you a correct diagnosis of your condition, this will help you get the best therapy for you.
Clinically Isolated Syndrome
Clinically Isolated Syndrome(CIS) is a singular episode of neurologic symptoms that last 24 hours or more. The symptoms presented during this episode are the result of inflammation or demyelination in the central nervous system and cannot be tied to fever, infections, or other illnesses.
The patient can present just one symptom (monofocal episode) or several (multifocal symptoms) and can experience just this one episode or it can be the first episode of an MS attack. Damage to the brain can lead to more episodes and eventually an MS diagnose.
Stem cell therapy cost
Stem cell therapy cost for Multiple Sclerosis, in Giostar Mexico, ranges from $8,000.00 USD to $18,000.00 USD, in function of each patient's condition. Pricing highly depends on the preferred clinic location the patient chooses. What does this include?
- Transportation from hotel-clinic, clinic-hotel and airport-hotel as well as hotel-airport (mainly for our Clinics in Playa del Carmen and Guadalajara; our Clinic in Los Algodones, due to its proximity to the US-Mexico border crossing, we pick up patients on the border or at Yuma Airport and take them to our clinic or their hotel)
- Lodging (available in our Clinic in Algodones) in Hotel Hacienda or Hotel Cielito Lindo
- Oxygen Therapy
- Body preparation – Nutritional IV Therapy
- 1 - 10 billion exosomes (volume depends on Doctor's personal evaluation of each patient)
- 1 - 4 stem cell vials (35 - 140 million stem cells) - IV (Intravenous) and Local applications
- Laboratory protocol by Dr. Anand (activation of the stem cells in order to direct them towards the affected tissue or organ)
- Medical Consultation
- Dietitian Follow up post-therapy
- Preferential discount for future reinforcements/applications
- Laboratory exams the previous day before the first application
Financial Option for Stem Cell Therapy
Giostar Mexico is continuously looking to provide our patients with resources and options to receive stem cell therapy at the best stem cell clinics in Mexico. We are happy to announce that, through United Medical Credit, our patients (exclusive for US citizens) may now receive up to $25,000.00 USD in credit for their treatment (note: price for therapy varies depending on the condition to be treated and a number of stem cells [vials] included). Patients can ask for the maximum amount of the credit or ask for a percentage based on the price of the therapy.
Stem cell therapy is a procedure in the regenerative medicine field. Regenerative medicine's ultimate goal is that our body regenerates itself. What stem cell therapy does in your body is slow down or stop the suffered deterioration and it can even regenerate damaged tissue and organs. That is why we ask our patients to fill out a Health Form, so our medical staff may first identify if stem cell therapy is actually an option for them, as well as allowing our medical team to understand each patient's specific health conditions.