Immune System boost with Stem Cell Therapy
Immune System boost with Stem Cell Therapy
Health is important for everyone. It is the main thing that we need to tend to as human beings. Unfortunately, as years go by, due to natural laws, maintaining our health becomes more and more difficult. There comes a time when our body and immune system find it harder to recover from any injury or illness; it is normal, it’s called aging. As we age, we tend to become more sedentary, due to lack of energy, which generates negative effects in our future health.
In addition to aging, having bad habits such as smoking, maintaining lousy eating habits, not exercising enough, or exposing ourselves to smog and poor air quality, we help speed the aging of our cells, causing aging symptoms to appear earlier than expected. However, we can also stop, regenerate and delay those symptoms by undergoing treatment.
Scientists have uncovered a surprising property of blood stem cells: not only do they ensure the continuous renewal of blood cells and contribute to the immune response triggered by an infection, but they can also remember previous infectious encounters to drive a more rapid and more efficient immune response in the future.(1)
Slow Down, Stop and Regenerate – this is the essence of Regenerative Medicine.
Regenerative medicine is the branch of medicine that develops methods to regrow, repair or replace damaged or diseased cells, organs or tissues. Regenerative medicine includes the generation and use of therapeutic stem cells, tissue engineering and the production of artificial organs.
How do Stem Cells help anti-aging?
After 25 years of age, we all start experiencing the natural process of aging. That is why all of our Mesenchymal Stem Cells donors are between the ages 18 and 22 years, because “MSCs obtained from aged individuals possess reduced immunomodulatory properties compared to those from younger subjects, and MSCs from patients affected by several diseases exhibit reduced capabilities.”(2)
Stem cells have the potential to slow down the aging process. When combined with anti-aging genes, stem cells can form a complex barrier that protects against the consequences of aging.
Increased wear and tear on the body's natural stem cells causes cellular damage and speeds up aging. Stem cells paired with anti-aging genes may be able to slow down the aging process. Injecting "youthful" stem cells into the human body can regenerate existing cells, allowing the body to age gracefully and even reverse some of the symptoms of aging.(3)
Boost your immune system - Immunomodulation
What stem cells do is that, of all the "normal" load that the immune system usually sustains, after stem cell treatment, your immune system stabilizes and functions better, closer to its natural balance. With this treatment, you help yourself to prevent diseases, as well as fight infections or future conditions, with an immune system in a better working state, since it will be able to combat infections or conditions in a “reinforced” way, and thus continue to bear the regular daily burden plus new additions that, with age, tend to present themselves.
Immunomodulation leads to homeostasis
Homeostasis, as currently defined, is a self-regulating process by which biological systems maintain stability while adjusting to changing external conditions.(4) With age, this natural process tends to slow down, impairing the immune system, which translates to possible metabolic conditions and exposure to severe consequences due to infections that would otherwise, when young, not affect our health so strongly.
How do stem cells help slow down the aging process and Boost Your System?
- With stem cell therapies, you refill your body's supply of stem cells, allowing it to repair and regenerate all of your organs.
- Stem cells have unique properties that aid in anti-aging by assisting our bodies to regenerate cellular tissues such as skin, joints, bones, and organs. This cutting-edge treatment may restore tissue that has been damaged by stress, injury, or the environment.
- With an IV application, stem cells reach the entire body, making it feel younger, improving our libido and capacity to do sports and other physical activities. Skin will become more elastic and show less bruising.
Why Giostar Mexico?
Diversity is wealth. Each patient is unique, genetically and medically. In Giostar Mexico, we develop personalized protocols for each patient. Be it immunomodulation or rejuvenation the objective, through continuous innovation and research in our facilities and labs, Giostar continues expanding its treatments into new areas to provide regenerative solutions through stem-cell-based applications that potentialize your body’s natural self-healing capabilities.
Giostar México is specialized in stem cell therapies with more than five years of experience and more than 4000 patients where they have shown excellent results. We have clinics in Los Algodones, Baja California, Playa del Carmen and soon in Cancun.
- Technische Universität Dresden. (2020, March 13). Blood stem cells boost immunity by keeping a record of previous infections. ScienceDaily. Retrieved September 29, 2021 from www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/03/200313112148.html
- Diana E, Daniel G, Anand S. Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy: An Alternative Approach to Treat Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Ann Stem Cell Res Ther. 2020; 4(1): 1035.
- Louis A. Cona. (2021). Anti-Aging Effects of Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy in 2021. 9/29/2021, de DVC STEM
- Billman GE (2020) Homeostasis: The Underappreciated and Far Too Often Ignored Central Organizing Principle of Physiology. Front. Physiol. 11:200. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2020.00200