Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinsons
What is Parkinsons Disease?
How to treat Parkinson's Disease Naturally?
- Natural Supplements
- Tai Chi
- Massage Therapy
- Movement Therapies
Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinsons Disease
How much is Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson's?
Stem cell therapy cost for Parkinson's Disease, ranges from $8,000.00 USD to $18,000.00 USD, in Giostar Mexico varies in function of each patient's condition. Pricing highly depends on the preferred clinic location the patient chooses. What does this include?
- Transportation from hotel-clinic, clinic-hotel and airport-hotel as well as hotel-airport (mainly for our Clinics in Playa del Carmen and Guadalajara; our Clinic in Los Algodones, due to its proximity to the US-Mexico border crossing, we pick up patients on the border or at Yuma Airport and take them to our clinic or their hotel)
- Lodging (available in our Clinic in Algodones) in Hotel Hacienda or Hotel Cielito Lindo
- Oxygen Therapy
- Body preparation – Nutritional IV Therapy
- 1 - 10 billion exosomes (volume depends on Doctor's personal evaluation of each patient)
- 1 - 4 stem cell vials (35 - 140 million stem cells) IV (Intravenous) and Local applications
- Laboratory protocol by Dr. Anand (activation of the stem cells in order to direct them towards the affected tissue or organ)
- Medical Consultation
- Dietitian Follow up post-therapy
- Preferential discount for future reinforcements/applications
- Laboratory exams the previous day before the first application
Financial Option for Stem Cell Therapy
Giostar Mexico is continuously looking to provide our patients with resources and options to receive stem cell therapy at the best stem cell clinics in Mexico. We are happy to announce that, through United Medical Credit, our patients (exclusive for US citizens) may now receive up to $25,000.00 USD in credit for their treatment (note: price for therapy varies depending on the condition to be treated and a number of stem cells [vials] included). Patients can ask for the maximum amount of the credit or ask for a percentage based on the price of the therapy.
Stem cell therapy is a procedure in the regenerative medicine field. Regenerative medicine's ultimate goal is that our body regenerate itself. What stem cell therapy does in your body is slow down or stop the suffered deterioration and it can even regenerate damaged tissue and organs. That is why we ask our patients to fill out health form, so our medical staff may first identify if stem cell therapy is actually an option for them, as well as allow our medical team to understand each patient's specific health conditions.
If you have Parkinson's and want to find out if you're a candidate for stem cell therapy, you can fill out this