Stem cell therapy in Mexico
Giostar Mexico is continuously looking to provide our patients with resources and options to receive stem cell therapy at the best stem cell clinic in Mexico. We are happy to announce that, through United Medical Credit, our patients (exclusive for US patients) may now receive up to $25,000.00 USD in credit for their treatment (note: price for therapy varies depending on condition to be treated and number of stem cells (vials) included).
Stem cell therapy cost
When it comes to pricing, it is common for our patients to begin their questions with: how much does a stem cell injection cost? Gladly, we clarify that, depending on the condition to be treated, the number of IV and Local applications will vary. Also, we do not charge our patients per injection; rather, all of our prices vary according to the number of vials included in the personalized protocol each patient receives from our medical directors, who in turn consult with Dr. Anand Srivastava (our Chief Scientist Officer and Co-Founder).
Also, it is important to consider that treatment price may vary according to the specific interest each patient presents. We take into account the personal choices of patients regarding type of mesenchymal stem cell to be used (umbilical cord, adipose tissue or dental pulp), and if our medical directors determine that the treatment’s results will not be compromised, the patient selects the type of donor mesenchymal stem cells to receive. So, as you can see, the cost of stem cell therapy will greatly depend on what you decide!
What does an average treatment include?
- (Transportation from hotel-clinic, clinic-hotel and airport-hotel as well as hotel-airport (mainly for our Clinics in Playa del Carmen and Guadalajara; our Clinic in Los Algodones, due to its proximity to the US-Mexico border crossing, we pick up patients on the border and take them to our clinic or their hotel)
- Lodging (included in our Clinic in Algodones; lodging in Guadalajara and Playa del Carmen are paid by the patient)
- Hyperbaric chamber or oxygen therapy
- Body preparation – Nutritional IV Therapy
- 1 - 10 billion exosomes (volume depends on Doctor's personal evaluation of each patient)
- 1 - 4 stem cell vials (35 - 140 million stem cells)
- Laboratory protocol by Dr. Anand (activation of the stem cells in order to direct them towards the affected tissue or organ)
- Medical Consultation
- Dietitian Follow up post-therapy
- Preferential prices for future reinforcements/applications
- Laboratory exams the previous day before first application
Why choose Giostar Mexico?
Diversity is wealth. Each patient is unique, genetically and medically. In Giostar Mexico, we develop personalized protocols for each patient. Be it immunomodulation, disease recovery, pain management or rejuvenation the objective, through continuous innovation and research in our facilities and labs, Giostar Mexico continues expanding its treatments into new areas to provide regenerative solutions through stem-cell-based applications that potentialize your body’s natural self-healing capabilities.
Giostar Mexico is specialized in stem cell therapy, being a leader in stem cell therapy in Mexico, with more than five years of experience and 15 years of scientific research knowledge by our parent company Giostar based in San Diego, California. Our clinics are located in Los Algodones, Baja California, Playa del Carmen, Guadalajara (through renowned San Javier Hospital) and a new location in Cancun (2022) will be available for patients soon.
Stem cell therapy is a procedure in the regenerative medicine field. Regenerative medicine's ultimate goal is that our body regenerates itself. What stem cell therapy does in your body is slow down or stop the suffered deterioration and it can even regenerate damaged tissue and organs. That is why we ask our patients to fill out a health form, so our medical staff may first identify if stem cell therapy is actually an option for them, as well as allowing our medical team to understand each patient's specific health conditions. If you want to find out if you're a candidate for stem cell therapy, you can fill out this contact form and we will give you a call or email you as soon as possible. You can also contact us directly to our US landline at 619-866-6000*