Surgeon and Obstetrician graduated from the Autonomous University of Tamaulipas, specialized in anesthesiology, and a subspecialist in Medicine for the adult patient in critical condition, both specialized endorsed by La Salle University, based at the Angeles del Pedregal hospital in Mexico City.
- Member of the Mexican College of Anesthesiology
- Certified by the Mexican Council of anesthesiology
- Member of the Mexican College of Critical Medicine
- Recurring assistant to national face-to-face and blended anesthesiology congresses in the modality of continuous medical updating on topics of interest in anesthesiology.
- 12 years of experience as an anesthesiologist in various areas and modalities, including anesthesia for outpatient surgery, surgery, and/or anesthesia outside the operating room.
- 10 years of experience as a specialist in Medicine for adult patients in critical condition with institutional and private professional practice.
- Former full professor of the subjects of Anesthesiology and Pharmacology at the Autonomous University of Tamaulipas for 5 years.
- Former synodal invited professor for professional degree examination for anesthesiology graduates endorsed by the Autonomous University of Tamaulipas.
- Former Deputy Medical Director of the ISSSTE in Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- The base physician assigned to the Critical Medicine unit of the Mexican Social Security Institute.
- Physician Assigned to the patient care unit for severe respiratory diseases caused by Covid-19 since last May to date, at the General Hospital of Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- Interconsultant anesthesiologist operating for the Cellular Regeneration Program of Giostar México, based in Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico, in charge of the intrathecal (Subarachnoid) application of mesenchymal cells.
- Medical Director of Playa Surgery Center (SANIDENTAL GROUP).
- Titular Anesthesiologist of SANIDENTAL GROUP cedes Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo Mexico.
- Titular Anesthesiologist at Playa Surgery Center, Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo Mexico.
“My personal experience with patients seeking cell regeneration therapy with mesenchymal cells in the Giostar Mexico program is very motivating and hopeful in relation to conditions in which we were only observers of the natural course of said diseases, previously considered incurable. We have an important direct responsibility, with crucial intervention in changing the expectations of function and life for patients with degenerative diseases. We are part of a solid therapeutic proposal that scientifically improves through research-based evidence, with great solidity and high possibilities of becoming a standard goal for treating many diseases.” – Dr. Alfonso Fung.