Surgeon graduated from the Autonomous University of Chihuahua, physician responsible for the Emergency Service in both public and private sectors in various municipalities within Mexico.
Responsibilities and Experience
- Current Medical Director of GIOSTAR Mexico in Playa del Carmen, Q. Roo.
- Surgeon graduated from the Autonomous University of Chihuahua.
- Diploma in Regenerative Medicine from the Anahuac Mayab University.
- Former physician in charge of emergency service and hospitalization in a private hospital unit COSTAMED Playa del Carmen for 5 years.
- Former doctor assigned to the Emergency Service and emergency consultation in a unit of the Mexican Institute of Social Security of Cozumel for 1 year.
- Physician responsible for the emergency service in private hospital Playamed for 1 year.
- Member of the Mexican College of Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine A.C.
- Member of the Mexican council of stem cells for therapeutic and research purposes A.C.
“Aging and the degeneration of our tissues are the cause of a large part of the diseases that have afflicted humans forever. However, today the natural processes of self-renewal of the tissues of our body are being taken care of with the support of state-of-the-art technological processes. These enormous advances in medicine in the last 50 years, along with other factors, have caused life expectancy to increase dramatically. In this way, these technological advances and the daring scientific intellect of this great branch of regenerative medicine makes way not only for the future of medicine, but also for a branch that is no longer in the future but the present. Allowing to provide our patients with a great hopeful possibility of reintegrating into their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Regenerative medicine, with the application of mesenchymal stem cells by performing its function of stimulating cell regeneration and renewal, makes it very clear that the cure is within you.” – Dr. Edgar Márquez